What are some of the options available for a customer with bad credit?
- They can consider a cheaper handset
- They can pay an upfront deposit
- They can also consider sim-only handsets
Do guaranteed phone contract providers perform a credit check?
No they do not. They only verify your identity and ensure you are above 18 years old.
Are there any downsides to taking a guaranteed phone contract?
There are none apart from a lower amount of minutes, texts and data. But that is nothing in comparison to its advantages which are no credit check and a handset at the word go.
Who do the guaranteed phone contracts target?
It targets the following:
- Those with no credit score
- Those with bad credit score
- Anyone with a bad credit score in need of a phone hoping to rebuild their credit score
- Anyone who has been rejected a phone contract in the past.
What handsets are available to a customer under a guaranteed phone contract?
There are a variety of amazing mid-range devices available to a customer under this contract.
Will I have to pay a deposit for a device?
Not always. It is dependent on the device you have chosen. If you go for a high-end phone, chances are that you’ll need to pay a deposit.